How to find the right career path for you
We offer a six session career change and career advancement coaching programme based on Tessa’s established career coaching model set out in her published book ‘The Tea Model: Slowing down in a fast-paced world to find the career you love’. This programme will help you to achieve a career path best suited to your personality.
You may be:
- Seeking a career change or career development.
- Returning to work after a break or facing redundancy.
- Seeking a work-life balance.
- Wishing to create a portfolio career.
You will gain:
- Intensive assessment of sellable skills, interests and values.
- Guided decision-making and identification of ‘best fit’ career.
- A career development plan to fulfil your career aspirations.
- Strategic job hunting techniques including networking skills, CV’s and interview technique.
Tessa’s career change and career advancement programme (The Tea Model) is structured in three stages:
- TIME TO THINK
Understanding who you are and what you want from your career.
- TIME TO EXPLORE
Identifying and exploring suitable career options and job ideas.
- TIME TO ACT
Creating a plan of action to achieve your chosen career path.
Take positive action now by taking advantage of Tessa’s fresh and unique approach to career coaching.
‘Tessa coached me through a difficult crossroads in my legal career. I thoroughly recommend her as a coach. Her approach to coaching is sympathetic and supportive but at the same time realistic and commercial. There are times when it is extremely helpful to have somebody objective to support you and at times like that Tessa has the skills needed to help.’
Anonymous, January 2016