CAREER COACHING OVERVIEW
Professional career coaching enables individuals to identify satisfying career options which are best suited to their personality and supports individuals in making the changes they want to make.
Many people struggle to find the best career for them and spend hours searching on the internet, signing up with recruitment agencies and scanning job vacancies in search of their ideal job. This is all time consuming and can often be de-motivating when the ideal job does not appear.
Tessa provides skilled coaching programmes which allow individuals to take control of their working life and find the answers which enable them to drive forward a fulfilling and rewarding career. Through the use of coaching models, she will enable you to assess and develop your skills, knowledge and behaviours to accelerate the discovery of suitable career options and support and motivate you in making the changes you have chosen to make.
THE ‘COACHING RELATIONSHIP’
THE COACH: MOTIVATES AND SUPPORTS
- Assists you in identifying personal goals and investigating the options available to achieve those goals.
- Helps you to overcome obstacles and beliefs that stand in your way.
YOU: IMPROVE POTENTIAL AND ACHIEVE RESULTS
- Choose your focus and commit to actions during the coaching process that will enable you to achieve your goals.
- Be open to the obstacles that stand in your way and willing to overcome them.
The coaching relationship is a great way to move from where you are to where you want to be, more quickly and easily than doing it alone. Common benefits experienced by individuals who have enjoyed Tessa’s career coaching programme include:
- Increased self awareness and guidance on making the best decisions
- Adopting a creative and positive focus
- Motivation to move confidently towards a fulfilling and rewarding career.
Ultimately, when you dedicate some time and willingness to coaching, you will experience an improved and enhanced quality of life. You will notice an amazing difference in how you feel and how you make choices, allowing you to make the changes you want to make within your career.