Discovering which areas of law suit you and how to change specialism
We offer a 4 or 6 session coaching programmes to assist lawyers considering changing legal specialism.
As a lawyer, when you were approaching qualification did you spend time assessing your strengths, interests and motivations to identify which area of law you were best suited to within your legal career? Are you now wondering whether you would be better suited to working in an alternative area of law within the legal sector? This coaching programme will help you find the best area for you.
You may be:
- A trainee solicitor exploring your options
- A qualified solicitor seeking a change in legal specialism.
- Wishing to move law firms.
- Considering moving in-house.
- Feeling stressed at work or lacking confidence in your current legal practice area.
The programme includes:
- Assessment of skills, interests and values
- Guided decision making and identification of ‘best fit’ area of law
- Job hunting strategies and specialist support for changing specialism
We can help identify the right specialism for you through our specialist coaching programmes solicitors and lawyers.
‘I have done what I said I would do as the next stage in my career and moved in-house. I ended up with 3 offers so it was worth it in the end! It was a really good experience to go through and has improved my confidence. I have done a couple of days in my new job and I am really enjoying it.’
KM, November 2013
We can help find the right legal specialism path for you